Bi-Weekly Swimming Pool Service
Do you want to maintain your pool in good condition?
Regular brushing and vacuuming of the pool is essential. Manual vacuuming and brushing should be done at least bi-weekly or depending on the plan. Dirt and debris consume chemicals and can stain the pool. Therefore, remove all leaves, debris and dirt as soon as possible with a good cleaning. Cleaning pool biweekly is the good way to maintain your pool.
Victor's Pool Service provides following procedures:
- Backwash filter if needed
- Check and adjust water chemistry
- Skim pool surface, vacuum pool bottom, brush pool walls
- Empty all baskets skimmer/pump, load chemical feeders
- Check and inspect equipment
- Regular Vacuuming & Cleaning
- WE ANALYZE YOUR WATER FOR:
- Total Alkalinity
- Calcium Hardness
- Free Chlorine
- Combined Chlorine
- Bromine (if so equipped)
- Salt (if so equipped)
- Total Dissolved Solids **
- Phosphate **
- Metals **
** Very few service companies test for these water components in order to save time and to cut costs. We take the time and spend the money to perform these tests in order to provide you with superior water quality.
Our professional biweekly swimming pool service and maintenance company in San Diego strives to provide swimming pool services to everyone that wants the best maintenance and repair for the most affordable prices.
* Prices are subject to pool inspection. Price adjustments based on: